Downloads






Academic Policies

· Each course is delivered in a minimum of three hours a week for teaching. Two sessions of practical’s three hours each in a week. Each course is inclusive and includes a three-hour end of semester examination, a mid semester examination. And various tests. Quizzes and assignments are also given on a weekly basis. The end of semester examination accounts for 60% of the final mark and the Continuous Assessment Test (CAT) making up the other 40%

· Attendance is mandatory in order for a student to qualify for the final end of semester examination; he/she must have a minimum of 80% attendance.

· Classes run from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch (1-2pm) and 10:30-11:00 short break (Timetables will issued upon registration)

· Registration of new students is open until the end of the first 4 weeks of the first semester. Late entrants will be required to take additional classes at a minimal cost to catch up with the main class. The school will also assist with students who wish to re-sit their various WASSCE papers.

· Registration for the University College assumes the student’s acceptance of responding for complains with all regulation on student conduct published in the Student Handbook, as well as any rules found in any official University publication.